Care Controls Roll Thru Label Inspection (RTLI)
The Care Controls Roll Thru Label Inspection (RTLI) brings an innovative approach to label inspection. The RTLI is designed to smoothly integrate into a line immediately after a roll through labeler. As the can rolls through the inspection area, it is tested for the presence of a label (shiner), improper glue application (flapper) and loose labels. Bar code verification is available through optional add-on module. The bar code module insures that the correct label is applied to the can.
This machine can also be complimented by a Variety Code inspection system (Can Code OCV) that verifies the inkjet printer code on the end of the can and matches it to data read by the barcode reader. Using both the barcode reader and the Can Code OCV verifies that the label matches the product in the can, virtually eliminating the possibility of incorrect labels being applied. If defects exist, the can is ejected from the line by one of two methods. First method is two eject after it is stood up after a can twist and the second is by an integrated progressing door eject system.
• 100% inline inspection of every can.
• Quick and easy change overs with one touch training
• Intuitive setup commands that are easy to use
• Highly reliable electrical design in even the most harsh and noisy environments
• Attaches to discharge of all Roll through labellers
• Barcode verification(Optional)
• Presence of label
• Proper glue application
• Loose labels
• Dog-eared labels
• The RTLI contains visual feedback from camera based sensors for easy changeovers and setup
• Precision sensor adjustments for accurate inspections and fast changeover times
• Inspects large variety of can types and sizes