Goyen Flanged Valves (FS) Series
Very high-performance diaphragm valve with the flanged inlet port and slide seal outlet port for easy valve installation and removal. Available with integral pilot or as a remotely piloted valve. The outlet is at 90° to the inlet.
– Body: Diecast aluminium or 316 stainless steel
– Ferrule: 305 SS
– Armature: 430FR SS
– Seals: Nitrile or Viton
– Spring: 304 SS
– Screws: 302 or 304 SS
– Outlet Slide Seal: EPDM or Viton
– Diaphragm Seat: PA-66 (standard), Viton coated mild steel
1. Prepare inlet flanges and blowtube pipes to suit valve specifications. Avoid installing valves underneath the tank.
2. Ensure tank and pipes are free from dirt, rust, or other particulates.
3. Ensure supply air is clean and dry.
4. Mount valves to inlet flange and blowtube to valves with all seals in place. Tighten flange bolts to 10Nm (7.4 ft-lbs) Ensure the blowtube is pushed all the way into the valve outlet.
5. Tanks and pipes must be independently supported from valve.
6. Make electrical connections to the solenoid or connect RCA pilot port to pilot valve (RCA valves only).
7. Apply moderate pressure to the system and check for installation leaks.
8. Fully pressurize the system.
9. Testfire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noise. Valve is not a structural component. Do not rely on valves to retain tanks or pipes.
Where used, refer to DEINC-002 product specification for installation details.