Sawa Centrifugal Pump Type LE
Centrifugal Pump Type LE : The flow optimises impeller and volute allow a very silent, gentle and efficient handling of the liquids. The dead space free and hygienic design guarantees fast cleaning and complete draining.
• Flow optimised volute casing and impeller designs with high efficiencies,
• Dead space free design (hygienic design),
• Very silent operation,
• Modular design and low maintenance costs,
• Sturdy design comprising high-quality Cr-Ni-Mo stainless steel 1.4435 (316L) with electropolished surfaces,
• Pumping of solids-laden media with no risk of clogging,
• Ideal for fast temperature changes thanks to sturdy design,
• The robust design allows the handling of abrasive and corrosive media,
• All common shaft sealing systems (e.g. mechanical seals) available.
Suitable for :
• Food industry
Liquid egg, vinegar, concentrates, flavourings, vitamins, milk, cream, curd, buttermilk, sauces, cooking oil, sugar solutions, brine, spices, fatty acids, CIP, yoghurt, whey, fats, cocoa butter, liquid malt etc.
• Beverage industry
Mineral water, syrup, spirits, fruit juices (including fruit juices with pulp), wine, beer, brewer’s yeast, lemon juice, alcohol, liqueur, CIP, vegetable juices, iced tea etc.
• Pharmaceuticals / Cosmetics
Perfumes, emulsions, alcohols, herbal extracts, flavourings, WFI/ PUW/HPW, CIP/SIP, colourants, infusion solutions, applications in bio-technology etc.
Lyes, acids, milk of lime, alcohols, methanol, ethanol, solvents, hydro- gen peroxide, DI water, urea, glycol solutions, various applications in reverse osmosis processes, biodiesel, waste water with particles, condensates, liquid-deicing salt etc.