Sawa Centrifugal Pump Type ZA
Centrifugal Pump Type ZA : can be used to convey fluid media with viscosities up to 500 mPa’s without any danger of clogging. Different impeller versions guarantee an optimum adaption to the pumped media which makes this pump type an ideal all-rounder.
• Flow optimised volute casing and impeller designs with high efficiencies,
• Dead space free design (hygienic design),
• Very silent operation,
• Modular design and low maintenance costs,
• Sturdy design comprising high-quality Cr-Ni-Mo stainless steel 1.4435 (316L) with electropolished surfaces,
• Pumping of solids-laden media with no risk of clogging,
• Ideal for fast temperature changes thanks to sturdy design,
• The robust design allows the handling of abrasive and corrosive media,
• All common shaft sealing systems (e.g. mechanical seals) available.
Suitable for :
• Food industry
Liquid egg, vinegar, concentrates, flavourings, vitamins, milk, cream, curd, buttermilk, sauces, cooking oil, sugar solutions, brine, spices, fatty acids, CIP, yoghurt, whey, fats, cocoa butter, liquid malt etc.
• Beverage industry
Mineral water, syrup, spirits, fruit juices (including fruit juices with pulp), wine, beer, brewer’s yeast, lemon juice, alcohol, liqueur, CIP, vegetable juices, iced tea etc.
• Pharmaceuticals / Cosmetics
Perfumes, emulsions, alcohols, herbal extracts, flavourings, WFI/ PUW/HPW, CIP/SIP, colourants, infusion solutions, applications in bio-technology etc.
Lyes, acids, milk of lime, alcohols, methanol, ethanol, solvents, hydro- gen peroxide, DI water, urea, glycol solutions, various applications in reverse osmosis processes, biodiesel, waste water with particles, condensates, liquid-deicing salt etc.