APV DELTA SV1 / SVS1F Butterfly Valves
The APV DELTA butterfly valves from SPX Flow are stop valves which can be actuated either manually or pneumatically. The valves are very robust and reliable and the space saving design makes them ideal for nearly all applications – a flexible valve which is very easy to install and to service.
• Product passages are smooth and the special seals ensure thorough cleaning.
• Unique metallic stop prevents the valve flanges from being tightened too much and protects the valve seal from mechanical overstress thus improving seal lifetime.
• One actuator covers all diameters from 1” (25 mm) – 4” (100 mm).
• Slide bearings on the pivots of the discs increase operating reliability.
• Visual indication of open/closed position.
• SVS1F intermediate flange design allows simple removal and easy access of valves that are in lengthy or fixed pipelines.
• ATEX compliant models
• Designs with electro-pneumatic control (flow control) with Bürkert positioner
APV SV1 valves are available from DN 25 – DN 150, 1” – 4”.
APV SVS1F valves are available from DN 25 to DN 250, 1” – 4”, 5”Sh5, 6”Sh5.