RCA / CA 25MM 40MM Manifold Mount Valves :
Very high-performance diaphragm valve designed to be mounted directly into the compressed air manifold. 1˝ and 1.5˝ models are supplied with outlet pipes to the length specified.
Body and Dresser Nuts: Aluminium (diecast) :
– Ferrule: 305 SS
– Armature: 430FR SS
– Diaphragm and seals: Nitrile or Viton
– Spring: 304 SS
– Screws: 302 or 304 SS
– Outlet pipe: Schedule 40 wrought steel zinc passivated
– Diaphragm Seat: PA-66 (25 & 40MM standard)
1. MM valves are installed through the tank; refer to the appropriate template listed below.
2. To avoid any potential operational problems it is preferable that the valves are not mounted underneath the tank where condensation may collect. All O-rings should be coated with a silicone-based lubricant or similar.
3. Dresser nut seals where used are a pressure seal only, not a structural component. Do not rely on dresser seals to retain either the tanks or blowtubes. Tanks and blowtubes must be independently restrained.
4. Tighten dresser nuts to 20 Nm (15 ftlbs) max.
5. Tighten pipe outlets to 20 Nm (15 ftlbs).
6. Make electrical connections to solenoid or connect RCA pilot port to pilot valve (RCA valves only).
7. Ensure the compressed-air supply is dry and free from oil and dirt.
8. Check all cleaning system components are secure before applying pressure.
9. Apply moderate pressure and check for leaks.
10. Fully pressurize the system.
11. Testfire and listen for proper actuation and crisp pulse noises.